About this book
Over the past decade, important advances have been made in the development of nanostructured materials for solid state hydrogen storage. The stored hydrogen will be used in fuel cells for generation of electricity in a clean, inexpensive, safe and efficient manner. Nanomaterials for Solid State Hydrogen Storage focuses on nanomaterials having high volumetric and gravimetric hydrogen storage capacities, and thus having the highest potential of being applied in the automotive sector.
Written by leading experts in the field, Nanomaterials for Solid State Hydrogen Storage provides a thorough history of hydrides and nanomaterials, followed by a discussion of existing fabrication methods. The authors’ own research results on the behavior of various hydrogen storage materials are also presented. Covering fundamentals, extensive research results and recent advances in nanomaterials for solid state hydrogen storage, this book serves as a comprehensive reference.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-77712-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-77711-5
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-77712-2
- Series Print ISSN 1931-5058
- Buy this book on publisher's site