Table of contents
About this book
Emerging Nanotechnologies: Test, Defect Tolerance and Reliability covers various technologies that have been developing over the last decades such as chemically assembled electronic nanotechnology, Quantum-dot Cellular Automata (QCA), and nanowires and carbon nanotubes. Each of these technologies offers various advantages and disadvantages. Some suffer from high power, some work in very low temperatures and some others need indeterministic bottom-up assembly. These emerging technologies are not considered as a direct replacement for CMOS technology and may require a completely new architecture to achieve their functionality.
Emerging Nanotechnologies: Test, Defect Tolerance and Reliability brings all of these issues together in one place for readers and researchers who are interested in this rapidly changing field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-74747-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-74746-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-74747-7
- Series Print ISSN 0929-1296
- Buy this book on publisher's site