Table of contents
About this book
Telecommunications networks are a critical component of the economic and social infrastructures in which we live. Each day, well over three billion people across the globe rely upon these systems, as their primary means of connecting to the world around them.
Given the significant focus on securing critical infrastructure in recent years, Security for Telecommunications Networks creates a starting place for new researchers in the field of secure telecommunications networks. This volume not only discusses emerging threats, along with system vulnerability, but also presents the open questions posited by network evolution and defense mechanisms. This is one of the first books to discuss securing current and next generation telecommunications networks by the security community.
Security for Telecommunications Networks is designed for a professional audience composed of practitioners and researchers in industry. This book is also suitable as a secondary text book or reference for advanced-level students in computer science and electrical engineering.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-72442-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-72441-6
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-72442-3
- Series Print ISSN 1568-2633
- Buy this book on publisher's site