About this book
Introduction to Agricultural Engineering Technology: A problem Solving Approach is an invaluable text for agriculture students at the introductory level. The third edition has been thoroughly updated and reorganized to meet the current units and standards of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE).
The book aims to:
- Familiarize students with a wide range of applications of engineering principles to agriculture
- Discuss a selection of independent but related topics
- Advance studentsâ€™ problem solving abilities
Each chapter lists education objects, introductory material, and example problems where appropriate. In addition problems using ISO (metric) units, are now included.
About the Authors:
Harry L. Field is an Associate Professor of Agricultural Mechanics in the Department of Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering at Oklahoma State University.
John B. Solie is a Professor of Biomachinery in the Department of Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering at Oklahoma State University.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-36915-0
- Copyright Information Springer 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-36913-6
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-36915-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site