About this book
"This comprehensive book by Robinson and Hsu will certainly become the standard text book for the oil refining business. Starting from the beginning of the use of crude oil as a source of energy, it shows its development to one of the main economic drivers of modern society. A large part of the book is devoted to an extensive and thorough review of "state of the art" techniques and technologies of the processes used in the industry. In conclusion, an outlook is given pointing out new developments that will influence the business tomorrow. This book is a must read for all who are associated with oil refining."
- Dr. Walter Fritsch, Senior Vice President Refining, OMV
"This book covers a very advanced horizon of petroleum processing technology. For all refiners facing regional and global environmental concerns, and for those who seek a more sophisticated understanding of the refining of petroleum resources, this book has been long in coming."
- Mr. Naomasa Kondo, Cosmo Oil Company, Ltd.
"Practical Advances in Petroleum Processing is a very informative and useful collation of basic petroleum knowledge and practical technology applications. I will certainly recommend it for our SRC technical library."
- Mr. James Er, Technical Manager, Singapore Refining Company
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-25789-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-25811-9
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-25789-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site