About this book
This engaging and highly regarded book takes readers through the key stages of their PhD research journey, from the initial ideas through to successful completion and publication. It gives helpful guidance on forming research questions, organising ideas, pulling together a final draft, handling the viva and getting published. Each chapter contains a wealth of practical suggestions and tips for readers to try out and adapt to their own research needs and disciplinary style.This text will be essential reading for PhD students and their supervisors in Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences, Business, Law, Health and related disciplines.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-230-80208-7
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2003
- Publisher Name Palgrave, London
- Print ISBN 978-1-4039-0584-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-230-80208-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site