Table of contents
About this book
Interstitial Fibrosis in Heart Failure, edited by Francisco J. Villarreal, M.D., Ph.D., provides a timely and integrative review of the basics of cardiac extracellular matrix structure. Topics covered include how cardiac remodeling influences its disposition, abundance and function; possible non-invasive techniques for diagnosis; and potential drug-based or molecular therapeutic strategies that may interrupt or even reverse the course of the development of cardiac fibrosis.
This resource for both clinicians and scientists aims to cover state-of-the-art findings relevant to cellular and molecular processes underlying cardiac fibrosis including basic elements of structure, function, diagnosis and treatment.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b99419
- Copyright Information Springer Science + Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-22824-2
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-22825-9
- Series Print ISSN 0166-9842
- Buy this book on publisher's site