Table of contents
About this book
Covering anatomical, clinical, pathological and laboratory aspects of surgical histopathology specimens, this book relates specimen dissection and its clinical context to relevant histopathology reports, and therefore a more comprehensive patient prognosis and management is possible.
Histopathology Specimens - Clinical, Pathological and Laboratory Aspects explains pathological and clinical terminology, including a glossary of clinical request form abbreviations. It offers a standardised step-wise approach to specimen handling illustrated by simple line diagrams and highlights essentials of the histopathology report, relating them to appropriate specimen dissection.
This book will act as a reference tool for the medical trainee in histopathology and the biomedical scientist, and as a useful aide memoire for the histopathology consultant.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b97509
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-85233-597-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-85233-844-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site