About this book
The field of generalized inverses has grown much since the appearance of the first edition in 1974, and is still growing. This book accounts for these developments while maintaining the informal and leisurely style of the first edition. New material has been added, including many theoretical results, computational methods, applications, examples and exercises, and an appendix on the work of E.H. Moore.
Adi Ben-Israel is Professor of Operations Research, Business and Mathematics at Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ. Previously he was Professor of Applied Mathematics at the University of Delaware, Northwestern University, and the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology.
The late Thomas N.E. Greville was Professor of Mathematics, and a member of the US Army Mathematics Research Center at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI.
The authors contributed to the theory, computation and applications of generalized inverses, and did much to popularize the field in the first edition.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b97366
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-00293-4
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-21634-8
- Series Print ISSN 1613-5237
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking