About this book
Drs. Guhl, Parisien, and Boynton have prepared a third edition of this successful volume, heretofore published by Slack (who no longer publishes books on orthopaedic surgery, only journals). The editors have invited a prestigious group of contributors, including such stellar names in the field as Ferkel, Lundeen, Tasto, etc. The new edition will address the most recent and valuable developments in foot and ankle arthroscopy, including the practical applications of instrumentation and technique in the clinical setting.
Unique to this book are the imaging techniques, laser surgery, mid-foot arthroscopy, and most importantly - endoscopic surgery of the ankle and foot. Sections and chapters on anatomy, differential diagnosis, soft tissue pathology, rehabilitation, and again, unique to this volume, office and outpatient arthroscopy make this a comprehensive reference.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b97259
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-98511-4
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-21546-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site