About this book
Nanostructure is in the focus of science, and advanced scattering methods are significantly contributing to the solution of related questions. This volume includes 19 contributions to the field of polymers and scattering, collected on the occasion of Wilhelm Ruland’s 80th anniversary in October 2005. The contributions from leading scientists cover a wide range of topics concerning
-Advanced polymer materials
-Studies of nanostructure: From bone to nanotubes
-Modern data evaluation methods for isotropic and anisotropic scattering data.
The book is an excellent source of information with respect to recent developments and future applications related to this important field that extends from the engineering of advanced materials to the development of novel evaluation methods.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b96538
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-25323-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-31510-0
- Series Print ISSN 0340-255X
- Series Online ISSN 1437-8027
- Buy this book on publisher's site