Table of contents
About this book
Robot algorithms are abstractions of computational processes that control or reason about motion and perception in the physical world. Because actions in the physical world are subject to physical laws and geometric constraints, the design and analysis of robot algorithms raises a unique combination of questions in control theory, computational and differential geometry, and computer science. Algorithms serve as a unifying theme in the multi-disciplinary field of robotics.
This volume consists of selected contributions to the sixth Workshop on the Algorithmic Foundations of Robotics. This is a highly competitive meeting of experts in the field of algorithmic issues related to robotics and automation.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b96007
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin/Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-25728-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-31506-3
- Series Print ISSN 1610-7438
- Series Online ISSN 1610-742X
- Buy this book on publisher's site