About this book
Relational structures abound in our daily environment: relational databases, data mining, scaling procedures, preference relations, etc. As the documentation of scientific results achieved within the European COST Action 274, TARSKI, this book advances the understanding of relational structures and the use of relational methods in various application fields.
The 12 revised full papers were carefully reviewed and selected for presentations. The papers are devoted to mechanization of relational reasoning, relational scaling and preferences, and algebraic and logical foundations of real world relations.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b94817
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-20780-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-24615-2
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site