About this book
This book provides an up-to-date and comprehensive overview of protein phosphatase research, a rapidly evolving field with increasing importance in our understanding of the molecular basis of cell biology and of pathological processes.
The book covers dephosphorylation processes involving serine/threonine, as well as tyrosine and histidine residues, and aims to be a useful resource for both the advanced reader as well as the newcomer to the field. It is also valuable for those working in the pharmaceutical and Biotech industries.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b93667
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-20560-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-40035-6
- Series Print ISSN 1610-2096
- Series Online ISSN 1610-6970
- About this book