About this book
This book gives you a picture of disruptive innovation and how to master it. Special attention is given to the management task in innovation, the development of the mindset for innovation and setting up of the conditions for self organisation. The book addresses the manager in his everyday environment and takes into account an holistic approach to people, processes and organisation. It gives the recipe for setting up innovation cells for rapid development of product, service and technology. The reader is taken by the hand and led through the process of becoming an innovator in a step-by-step approach. The path is illustrated with numerous examples from industrial experience.
The authors used the process of an innovation cell themselves to write the book.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b139049
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-23559-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-27415-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site