About this book
Enterprise Modelling (EM) methods are frequently used by entrepreneurs as an analysis tool for describing and redesigning their businesses. The resulting product, an enterprise model, is commonly used as a blueprint for reconstructing organizations and such effort is often a part of business process re-engineering and improvement initiatives.
Automating Business Modelling describes different techniques of providing automated support for enterprise modelling methods and introduces universally used approaches. A running example of a business modelling method is included; providing a framework and detailed explanation as to how to construct automated support for modelling, allowing readers to follow the method to create similar support.
Suitable for senior undergraduates and postgraduates of Business Studies, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence, practitioners in the fields of Knowledge Management, Enterprise Modelling and Software Engineering, this book offers insight and know-how to both student and professional.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b138799
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-85233-835-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-106-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site