Table of contents
About this book
S. Panchapakesan has made significant contributions to ranking and selection and has published in many other areas of statistics, including order statistics, reliability theory, stochastic inequalities, and inference. Written in his honor, the twenty invited articles in this volume reflect recent advances in these fields and form a tribute to Panchapakesan’s influence and impact on these areas.
Thematically organized, the chapters cover a broad range of topics from:
* Ranking and Selection
* Multiple Comparisons and Tests
* Agreement Assessment
Featuring theory, methods, applications, and extensive bibliographies with special emphasis on recent literature, this comprehensive reference work will serve researchers, practitioners, and graduate students in the statistical and applied mathematics communities.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b138793
- Copyright Information Birkhäuser Boston 2005
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser Boston
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-8176-3232-8
- Online ISBN 978-0-8176-4422-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site