About this book
Debris Flow Hazards and Related Phenomena is set to become the standard reference on debris flows, debris avalanches and related phenomena. The editors provide a complete treatment of all aspects of debris flow and debris avalanche research whilst making the book a useful tool for experts, researchers and students. Case studies are provided on a global basis which will illustrate graphically the real problems and real solutions associated with this devastating phenomena.
The number of published articles in journals on landslides is literally exploding and where climate change is beginning to affect landslide activity, this book will be a much needed and long sought addition to the literature currently available.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b138657
- Copyright Information Praxis Publishing Ltd 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-20726-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-27129-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site