About this book
This comprehensive survey on Excimer Lasers investigates the current range of the technology, applications and devices of this commonly used laser source, as well as the future of new technologies, such as F2 laser technology.
Additional chapters on optics, devices and laser systems complete this compact handbook.
A must read for laser technology students, process application researchers, engineers or anyone interested in excimer laser technology. An effective and understandable introduction to the current and future status of excimer laser technology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b137894
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy Physics and Astronomy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-20056-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-26667-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site