About this book
This state-of-the-art survey of switching fabric architectures gives special attention to combinatorial properties of switching fabrics – nonblockingness and rearrangeability. Also describing control algorithms proposed to control different architectures, it provides an overview of recent advances in combinatorial properties of switching fabrics, including many new results applicable to nonblocking operation of different switching fabric architectures mostly for multicast connections and multirate connections. It contains a considerable amount of published results, but organized into a coherent volume.
Nonblocking Electronic and Photonic Switching Fabrics is intended for network communications engineers and researchers, as well as graduate-level students working on switching theory.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b137691
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-25431-9
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-26530-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site