Table of contents
About this book
Creativity plays an important role in all human activities, from the visual arts to cinema and theatre, and in particular in science and mathematics .
This volume, published only in English in the series "Mathematics and Culture", stresses the strong links between mathematics, culture and creativity in architecture, contemporary art, geometry, computer graphics, literature, theatre and cinema. So this book is designed not only for mathematicians but for all the people who have an interest in the various aspects of culture, both scientific and literary, with a special emphasis on the visual aspects.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b137592
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-21368-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-26443-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors