Table of contents
About this book
The twenty-two papers collected in this volume illustrate the itinerary of Henry Tulkens, an applied theorist, on the occasion of his retirement from teaching. The collection is structured in four parts:
I. Decentralized resource allocation processes for public and private goods
II. Environment, public goods and externalities
III. Efficiency analysis
IV. Fiscal competition and optimality
The four pictures above evoke a key concept, method or model used in each of these four parts:
> MDP-type processes to determine feasible paths to efficiency and coalitional stability.
> CLIMNEG World Simulation model to explore alternative environmental scenarios for the planet.
> Free Disposal Hull efficiency analysis to drop convexity and help deal with outliers.
> Non Cooperative Fiscal Equilbria to characterize the outcomes of fiscal competition
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b135529
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-25533-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-25534-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site