About this book
Recognized experts present incisive analysis of both fundamental and applied problems in this continuation of a highly acclaimed series. Topics discussed include:
- A review of the literature on the potential-of-zero charge by Trasatti and Lust.
- A thorough review and discussion of nonequilibrium fluctuations in corrosion processes.
- A wide-ranging discussion of conducting polymers, electrochemistry, and biomimicking processes.
- Microwave (photo)electrochemistry, from its origins to today's research opportunities, including its relation to electrochemistry.
- New fluorine cell design, from model development through preliminary engineering modeling, laboratory tests, and pilot plant tests.
- A comprehensive account of the major and rapidly developing field of the electrochemistry of electronically conducting polymers and their applications.
Analytical Chemistry chemistry corrosion electrochemistry materials science polymer
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Modern Aspects of Electrochemistry
Ralph E. White
John O'M. Bockris
Brian E. Conway
- Series Title Modern Aspects of Electrochemistry
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b113776
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic Publishers 1999
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-306-45968-9
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4757-8896-9
- eBook ISBN 978-0-306-46917-6
- Series ISSN 0076-9924
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVI, 644
- Number of Illustrations 80 b/w illustrations, 5 illustrations in colour
Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- Buy this book on publisher's site