Table of contents
About this book
These notes deal with deformation theory of complex analytic singularities and related objects.
The first part treats general theory. The central notion is that of versal deformation
in several variants. The theory is developed both in an abstract way and in a concrete way suitable for computations.
The second part deals with more specific problems, specially on curves and surfaces. Smoothings of singularities are the main concern.
Examples are spread throughout the text.
- Book Title Deformations of Singularities
- Series Title Lecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Abbreviated Title LNM
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b10723
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-540-00560-5
- eBook ISBN 978-3-540-36464-1
- Series ISSN 0075-8434
- Series E-ISSN 1617-9692
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 166
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Several Complex Variables and Analytic Spaces
- Buy this book on publisher's site