About this book
These notes deal with deformation theory of complex analytic singularities and related objects.
The first part treats general theory. The central notion is that of versal deformation
in several variants. The theory is developed both in an abstract way and in a concrete way suitable for computations.
The second part deals with more specific problems, specially on curves and surfaces. Smoothings of singularities are the main concern.
Examples are spread throughout the text.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b10723
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-00560-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-36464-1
- Series Print ISSN 0075-8434
- Series Online ISSN 1617-9692
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors