About this book
Photorefractive Materials and Their Applications 1 - Basic Effects is the first of three volumes within the Springer Series in Optical Sciences.
The book gives a comprehensive treatment of photorefractive effects in crystals and reviews our present understanding of the fundamental origins of the effect in a variety of materials from ferroelectrics to compound semiconductors, organic crystals, and polymers. Researchers in the field and graduate students of solid-state physics and engineering will gain a thorough understanding of the photorefractive effect and find a rich reference source.
The other two volumes are:
Photorefractive Materials and Their Applications 2 - Materials
Photorefractive Materials and Their Applications 3 - Applications
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b106782
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-25191-2
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-25192-9
- Series Print ISSN 0342-4111
- Buy this book on publisher's site