About this book
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Modern Aspects of Electrochemistry No. 36
Costas G. Vayenas
Brian E. Conway
Ralph E. White
- Series Title Modern Aspects of Electrochemistry
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b105349
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic Publishers 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-306-47492-7
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4419-3396-6
- eBook ISBN 978-0-306-47927-4
- Series ISSN 0076-9924
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 310
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site
From reviews of previous volumes:
"This long-standing series continues its tradition of offering high quality reviews of established and emerging subject areas, together with the less common aspects of electrochemical science[...] Deserves a place in electrochemistry libraries and should prove useful to electrochemists and related workers."
(Chemistry and Industry)
"Continues the valuable service that has been rendered by the Modern Aspects series."
(Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry)
Will definitely be of much use to researchers in the field of electrochemistry[...] The editors of this well-produced volume deserve all appreciation for maintaining the excellent standard of the series."
(Bulletin of Electrochemistry)
"Extremely well-referenced and very readable[...] Maintains the overall high standards of the series."
(Journal of the American Chemical Society)
From the reviews of the first edition:
"As the most recent volume of a successful series established in 1954 and carefully continued, this book provides a timely collection of review papers covering all aspects of electrochemistry with representative contributions. … The researcher interested in this field will appreciate the inclusion of fundamental aspects. … the book is a must for all libraries already owning previous volumes … ." (Rudolf Holze, Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, Vol. 9 (4), 2005)