Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume includes contributions to the 10th Dresden Polymer Discussion which was held in Meißen near Dresden from April 10 to 13, 2005 organized by the Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden and the Institute of Macromolecular and Textile Chemistry of the Technische Universität Dresden. The meeting was focussed on Characterization of Polymer Surfaces and Thin Films.
Comprehensive characterization of surfaces and interfaces is essential to relate surface and thin film properties to micro structure and molecular origin, which is, on the other hand, the key to technological control and improvement of materials.
The contributions in this volume cover a representative spectrum of surface sensitive techniques and their application to polymer surface and thin film characterization as well as recent examples of technologically relevant materials and process development.
- Book Title Characterization of Polymer Surfaces and Thin Films
- Series Title Progress in Colloid and Polymer Science
- Series Abbreviated Title Progr Colloid Polym Sci
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b104970
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-540-31241-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-642-06836-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-540-35070-5
- Series ISSN 0340-255X
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VIII, 172
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Surfaces and Interfaces, Thin Films
- Buy this book on publisher's site