Table of contents
Duality and Optimality Conditions
Variational Inequality and Equilibrium Problems
About these proceedings
This book contains refereed papers which were presented at the 34th Workshop of the International School of Mathematics "G. Stampacchia,” the International Workshop on Optimization and Control with Applications. The book contains 28 papers that are grouped according to four broad topics: duality and optimality conditions, optimization algorithms, optimal control, and variational inequality and equilibrium problems. The specific topics covered in the individual chapters include optimal control, unconstrained and constrained optimization, complementarity and variational inequalities, equilibrium problems, semi-definite programs, semi-infinite programs, matrix functions and equations, nonsmooth optimization, generalized convexity and generalized monotinicity, and their applications.
This book is suitable for researchers, practitioners, and postgraduate students in optimization, operations research, and optimal control.
algorithm algorithms calculus dynamical system dynamical systems dynamische Systeme global optimization linear optimization neural network nonlinear optimization nonlinear system optimal control optimization programming stability
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b104943
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-24254-5
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-24255-2
- Series Print ISSN 1384-6485
- Buy this book on publisher's site