Table of contents
About this book
This book, dedicated to Mizan Rahman, is made up of a collection of articles on various aspects of q-series and special functions. Also, it includes an article by Askey, Ismail, and Koelink on Rahman’s mathematical contributions and how they influenced the recent upsurge in the subject.
This book is intended for researchers and graduate students in special functions, algebraic combinatorics, quantum groups, and integrable systems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b104910
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-24231-6
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-24233-0
- Series Print ISSN 1389-2177
- Buy this book on publisher's site