About this book
Multiplicative noise appears in systems where the process or measurement noise levels depend on the system state vector. Such systems are relevant, for example, in radar measurements where larger ranges involve higher noise level.
This monograph embodies a comprehensive survey of the relevant literature with basic problems being formulated and solved by applying various techniques including game theory, linear matrix inequalities and Lyapunov parameter-dependent functions.
Topics covered include: convex H2 and H-infinity norms analysis of systems with multiplicative noise; state feedback control and state estimation of systems with multiplicative noise; dynamic and static output feedback of stochastic bilinear systems; tracking controllers for stochastic bilinear systems utilizing preview information.
Various examples which demonstrate the applicability of the theory to practical control engineering problems are considered; two such examples are taken from the aerospace and guidance control areas.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b103068
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-85233-997-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-337-6
- Series Print ISSN 0170-8643
- Series Online ISSN 1610-7411
- Buy this book on publisher's site