About this book
CMOS PLL Synthesizers: Analysis and Design presents both fundamentals and state of the art PLL synthesizer design and analysis techniques. A complete overview of both system-level and circuit-level design and analysis are covered. A 16mW, 2.4GHz, sub-2V, S D fractional-N synthesizer prototype is implemented in 0.35mm CMOS. It features a high-speed and robust phase-switching prescaler, and a low-complexity and area-efficient loop capacitance mulitplier, which elegantly tackle speed and integration bottlenecks of PLL synthesizer.
This book is useful as a PLL synthesizer manual for both academic researchers and industry design engineers.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b102174
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-23668-1
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-23669-8
- Series Print ISSN 0893-3405
- Buy this book on publisher's site