About this book
This volume is intended to provide researchers and graduate students with the basic aspects of the continuum modeling of electroelastic interactions in solids. A concise treatment of linear, nonlinear, static and dynamic theories and problems is presented. The emphasis on formulation and understanding of problems useful in device applications rather than solution techniques of mathematical problems. The mathematics used in this book is minimal.
This volume is suitable for a one-semester graduate course on electroelasticity. It can also be used as a reference for graduate students and researchers in mechanics and acoustics.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b101799
- Copyright Information Springer Science + Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-23573-8
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-23546-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site