About this book
This book provides a concise survey of principles and state-of-the-art
techniques for secure group communications (SGC) over data networks.
It offers an overview of secure algorithms and protocols for group
communication linking areas such as applied cryptography and computer
networking. Also included is a coverage of challenges in deploying
secure group communication-based applications over wireless networks.
These challenges include the limited computational power of mobile
devices, susceptibility of wireless networks to intrusion and
unauthorized access and mobility of nodes in a wireless ad-hoc network
Secure Group Communications over Data Networks provides a wealth of
information for network architects, IT Professionals, computer
scientists, and advanced students of computer science and computer
engineering in the fields of networking, computer security and
software applications development.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b100182
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-22970-6
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-22971-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site