Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume contains the proceedings of the 11th KES International Conference on Sustainability and Energy in Buildings 2019 (SEB19) held in Budapest, 4th -5th July 2019 organised by KES International in partnership with Cardiff Metropolitan University, Wales, UK.
SEB-19 invited contributions on a range of topics related to sustainable buildings and explored innovative themes regarding sustainable energy systems. The aim of the conference was to bring together researchers, and government and industry professionals to discuss the future of energy in buildings, neighbourhoods and cities from a theoretical, practical, implementation and simulation perspective. The conference formed an exciting chance to present, interact, and learn about the latest research and practical developments on the subject. The conference attracted submissions from around the world. Submissions for the Full-Paper Track were subjected to a blind peer-review process. Only the best of these were selected for presentation at the conference and publication in these proceedings.
It is intended that this volume provides a useful and informative snapshot of recent research developments in the important and vibrant area of Sustainability in Energy and Buildings.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-32-9868-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-981-32-9867-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-32-9868-2
- Series Print ISSN 2190-3018
- Series Online ISSN 2190-3026
- Buy this book on publisher's site