About this book
This book presents various cases of upper GI tract neoplasms, discussing endoscopic diagnostic procedures and treatment strategies, such as white light endoscopy (WLE ), magnified endoscopy with narrow band imaging (NBI) and endoscopicultrasonography (EUS). Focusing on the esophagus, stomach and duodenum, it provides user-friendly, practical information on these innovative approaches, and explores treatments, pathological insights, including target biopsy, and therapies for specific cases.
Endoscopic Treatment Strategy for Upper GI Tract Neoplasms appeals to a wide readership, from trainees to experienced gastroenterologists. It presents research evidence to broaden readers’ understanding and enable them to optimize outcomes for patients.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-32-9737-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-981-32-9736-4
- Online ISBN 978-981-32-9737-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site