About this book
“Healthy China 2030” is a national strategy for improving the health of the population and coordinating health and socio-economic development, and a major means for the country to participate in global health governance and meet targets set in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. This outline of the plan will be a blueprint and an action plan for facilitating the development of Healthy China.
This tutorial book is a guide for “Outline of the Healthy China 2030 Plan” released on October 25, 2016. This book is organized by 29 chapters. It uses data, background description and figures to facilitate readers to know the plan.
The book Editor-in-Chief Bin Li is the Former Minister of National Health Commission of PRC, and is the Vice Chairman of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference. The book Associate Editor-in-Chief Xiaowei Ma is the Minister of National Health Commission of PRC.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-32-9603-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. and People's Medical Publishing House 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-32-9602-2
- Online ISBN 978-981-32-9603-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site