Table of contents
About this book
It is broadly known that ligation of the internal iliac artery is not always effective in hemostasis of uterine bleeding: the success rate of hemostasis is only 40-60%, because uterine blood flow during pregnancy differs considerably from the normal flow. Moreover, the number of complex collateral arteries formed during pregnancy make the situation more complicated, especially in the case of placenta previa.
This book introduces new clinical practice guidelines for critical obstetrical hemorrhage, helping obstetricians successfully manage consumptive coagulopathy. It offers a new and indispensable reference guide for all obstetricians, not only for residents, but also for experienced practitioners.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-32-9460-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-981-32-9459-2
- Online ISBN 978-981-32-9460-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site