Table of contents
About this book
This book provides extensive and novel insights into transport phenomena in MnSi, paving the way for applying the topology and chirality of spin textures to the development of spintronics devices. In particular, it describes in detail the key measurements, e.g. magnetoresistance and nonlinear electronic transport, and multiple material-fabrication techniques based on molecular beam epitaxy, ion-beam microfabrication and micromagnetic simulation.
The book also reviews key aspects of B20-type MnSi chiral magnets, which host magnetic skyrmions, nanoscale objects formed by helical spatial spin structures. Readers are then introduced to cutting-edge findings on the material. Furthermore, by reviewing the author’s successful experiments, the book provides readers with a valuable update on the latest achievements in the measurement and fabrication of magnetic materials in spintronics.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-32-9385-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-981-32-9384-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-32-9385-4
- Series Print ISSN 2190-5053
- Series Online ISSN 2190-5061
- Buy this book on publisher's site