Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book includes the original, peer-reviewed research papers from the 2nd International Conference on Electrical Systems, Technology and Information (ICESTI 2015), held in September 2015 at Patra Jasa Resort & Villas Bali, Indonesia. Topics covered include: Mechatronics and Robotics, Circuits and Systems, Power and Energy Systems, Control and Industrial Automation, and Information Theory.
It explores emerging technologies and their application in a broad range of engineering disciplines, including communication technologies and smart grids. It examines hybrid intelligent and knowledge-based control, embedded systems, and machine learning. It also presents emerging research and recent application in green energy system and storage.
It discusses the role of electrical engineering in biomedical, industrial and mechanical systems, as well as multimedia systems and applications, computer vision and image and signal processing.
The primary objective of this series is to provide references for dissemination and discussion of the above topics. This volume is unique in that it includes work related to hybrid intelligent control and its applications. Engineers and researchers as well as teachers from academia and professionals in industry and government will gain valuable insights into interdisciplinary solutions in the field of emerging electrical technologies and its applications.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Proceedings of Second International Conference on Electrical Systems, Technology and Information 2015 (ICESTI 2015)
Nemuel Daniel Pah
- Series Title Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Abbreviated Title Lect. Notes Electrical Eng.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-287-988-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-981-287-986-8
- Softcover ISBN 978-981-13-5739-8
- eBook ISBN 978-981-287-988-2
- Series ISSN 1876-1100
- Series E-ISSN 1876-1119
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIV, 692
- Number of Illustrations 272 b/w illustrations, 112 illustrations in colour
Robotics and Automation
Information Systems and Communication Service
- Buy this book on publisher's site