Table of contents
About this book
This book focuses on pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH, Group 1) and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH, Group 4) among the various groups of pulmonary hypertension (PH) whose classification was updated into five major categories at the 5th World Symposium held in Nice, France, in 2013. Readers will find recent progress, methods, and up-to-date information on PH mechanisms, diagnostic images, and treatment in the management of PH.
This volume, with contributions by leading researchers worldwide in the field , consists of five parts, starting with the fundamentals of PH, then pathophysiology and genetics, treatment, and right ventricular function.
Balloon pulmonary angioplasty CTEPH Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension Endothelin Recepter Antagonist Hemodynamics Lung transplantation PAH Prostacycline Pulmonary arterial hypertension Pulmonary endoarterectomy
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-287-840-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-287-839-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-287-840-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site