Table of contents
About this book
This book discusses temporal changes in six Asia-Pacific marginal seas and two west boundary currents in the Northwest Pacific. Covering time scales varying from years to decades, it provides a comprehensive review of the long-term changes in various physical variables, including sea level, sea surface temperature, water mass index, current and transport, as well as local issues such as sea ice and tidal mixing, and the processes and dynamics that govern them. The book also examines biogeochemical variables, such as nutrients, oxygen, pH, water transparency, ocean acidification, eutrophication and productivity, and explores future trends.
Offering a holistic view of the changes that have occurred in the Asia-Pacific marginal seas and those that are likely to occur in the future, this book will appeal to readers from all fields of oceanography.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-4886-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-15-4885-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-15-4886-4
- Series Print ISSN 2524-440X
- Series Online ISSN 2524-4418
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Oil, Gas & Geosciences