Table of contents
About this book
This book analyzes a broad variety of tourism products in China, Asia and Europe that employ both cutting-edge IT technologies and advanced methodologies. These products are cultural tourism, recreational tourism, sport tourism, adventure tourism, medical tourism and more.
Authors from different areas contributed to the book, including academic researchers, graduate students, government administrators and industry practitioners. The book covers the entire chain of tourism product business processes: product development and improvement, tourist behavior analysis, marketing and sales, customer service, etc. In addition, it addresses related issues such as tourism sustainability, policymaking, environmental protection and human resource development.
Big data processing, data mining, visual content analysis and textural content analysis, semantic nets and sentiment analysis are among the cutting-edge technological tools used to study tourism product development here.
The book gathers selected papers from the 9th International Conference on Tourism and Hospitality between China and Spain (www.china-spain.org) with participants from 18 countries. Though the book is mainly intended for researchers and policymakers, it will also appeal to a wider audience, due to its first-hand content, insightful analysis and broad geographic coverage.
Tourism economics China Tourism Studies Europe Tourism Studies Destination Development Tourism Marketing Tourist Behavior Sustainable Tourism Tourism and Environment Tourism and Anthropology Tourism and Hospitality Industry
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Tourism Product Development in China, Asian and European Countries
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-4447-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Social Sciences Social Sciences (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-981-15-4446-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-981-15-4449-1
- eBook ISBN 978-981-15-4447-7
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VIII, 251
- Number of Illustrations 3 b/w illustrations, 37 illustrations in colour
Religious Studies, general
- Buy this book on publisher's site