Table of contents
About this book
This book analyzes China’s attitude to international law based on historical experiences and documents, and provides an explanation of China’s approaches to international legal issues. It also establishes several elements for a possible framework of Chinese theory on international law.
The book offers researchers, university students and practitioners valuable insights into how China views international law and why it does so in the way it does.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-2882-8
- Copyright Information Law Press China and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology
- Print ISBN 978-981-15-2881-1
- Online ISBN 978-981-15-2882-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site