Table of contents
About this book
This book addresses the challenges and opportunities of contemporary and future development of Eurasia. The main theme of the first part of the book is examining the reaction evoked in different countries by the Chinese “Belt and Road Initiative.” The second part analyses other national and international integration and infrastructure projects in Eurasia. This unique publication brings together in one volume works by leading researchers from different countries, all united by their common interest in the political and economic processes unfolding in the Eurasian continent. By offering various points of view from experts from all over the world, this book provides a multi-dimensional analysis of the Eurasian future and will be of value to a wide range of readers, including scholars, publicists, the international business community and decision-makers.
Alexander Lukin is Director of the Centre for East Asian and Shanghai Cooperation Organization Studies at Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO-University), Head of Department of International Relations and International Laboratory on World Order Studies and the New Regionalism at the National Research University Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia, and Chair Professor at the School of Public Affairs of Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China.
Belt and Road Initiative Rise of China Central Asia Sino-Russian Relationship Post-Soviet Space
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-0856-1
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Singapore
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies
- Print ISBN 978-981-15-0855-4
- Online ISBN 978-981-15-0856-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site