Table of contents
About this book
This book series consists of 3 volumes covering the basic science (Volume 1), clinical science (Volume 2) and the technology and methodology (Volume 3) of autophagy.
Volume 1 focuses on the biology of autophagy, including the signaling pathways, regulating processes and biological functions. Autophagy is a fundamental physiological process in eukaryotic cells. It not only regulates normal cellular homeostasis, and organ development and function, but also plays an important role in the pathogenesis of a wide range of human diseases. Thanks to the rapid development of molecular biology and omic technologies, research on autophagy has boomed in recent decades, and more and more cellular and animal models and state-of the-art technologies are being used to shed light on the complexity of signaling networks involved in the autophagic process. Further, its involvement in biological functions and the pathogenesis of various diseases has attracted increased attention around the globe. Presenting cutting-edge knowledge, this book series is a useful reference resource for researchers and clinicians who are working on or interested in autophagy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-0602-4
- Copyright Information Science Press and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-15-0601-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-15-0602-4
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Series Online ISSN 2214-8019
- Buy this book on publisher's site