About this book
This book offers a comprehensive overview of recently developed space multi-tethers, such as maneuverable space tethered nets and space tethered formation. For each application, it provides detailed derivatives to describe and analyze the mathematical model of the system, and then discusses the design and proof of different control schemes for various problems. The dynamics modeling presented is based on Newton and Lagrangian mechanics, and the book also introduces Hamilton mechanics and Poincaré surface of section for dynamics analysis, and employs both centralized and distributed controllers to derive the formation question of the multi-tethered system. In addition to the equations and text, it includes 3D design drawings, schematic diagrams, control scheme blocks and tables to make it easy to understand.
This book is intended for researchers and graduate students in the fields of astronautics, control science, and engineering.
Space Multi-Tethered System Maneuverable Space Tethered Net Folding Pattern Releasing Characteristics Centralized Deployment Control Distributed Deployment Control Space Tethered Formation Close-Chain Formation Control Hub-Spoke Formation Control Formation-keeping Control Deployment and Retrieval Control
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-0387-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-15-0386-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-15-0387-0
- Series Print ISSN 2195-9862
- Series Online ISSN 2195-9870
- Buy this book on publisher's site