Table of contents
About this book
This book systematically introduces readers to the core algorithms of battery management system (BMS) for electric vehicles. These algorithms cover most of the technical bottlenecks encountered in BMS applications, including battery system modeling, state of charge (SOC) and state of health (SOH) estimation, state of power (SOP) estimation, remaining useful life (RUL) prediction, heating at low temperature, and optimization of charging. The book not only presents these algorithms, but also discusses their background, as well as related experimental and hardware developments. The concise figures and program codes provided make the calculation process easy to follow and apply, while the results obtained are presented in a comparative way, allowing readers to intuitively grasp the characteristics of different algorithms.
Given its scope, the book is intended for researchers, senior undergraduate and graduate students, as well as engineers in the fields of electric vehicles and energy storage.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-0248-4
- Copyright Information China Machine Press 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Energy Energy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-15-0247-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-15-0248-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site