Table of contents
About this book
Based on the water footprint (WF) concept, this book reviews WF-based water stress evaluation methods at the city, provincial and river basin levels respectively. In addition, it explores the factors that influence regional water footprint in the spatial sequence via the extended STIRPAT model.
Highlighting the utilization of WF accounting in sustainable water management, one of the book’s goals is to establish the optimization model of water allocation in various industrial sectors. Based on WF accounting, which thoroughly considers the water input for production, the relevant intermediate water inputs, and the water amount for wastewater discharge dilutions, the book provides a wealth of insights for scholars and practitioners with an interest in water resources and environmental management. In addition, it exhibits a scientific plan for regional water resource utilization and allocation, helping relieve regional water shortages.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-0234-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-15-0233-0
- Online ISBN 978-981-15-0234-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site