Table of contents
About this book
"Microalgae Biotechnology for Food, Health and High Value Products” presents the latest technological innovations in microalgae production, market status of algal biomass-based products, and future prospects for microalgal applications. It provides stimulating overviews from different perspectives of application that demonstrate how rapidly the commercial production of microalgae-based food, health and high value products is advancing. It also addresses a range of open questions and challenges in this field.
The book highlights the latest advances of interest to those already working in the field, while providing a comprehensive overview for those readers just beginning to learn about the promise of microalgae as a sustainable source of both specialty and commercial products. It offers a valuable asset for commercial algae producers, algae product developers, scientific researchers and students who are dedicated to the advancement of microalgae biotechnology for applications in health, diet, nutrition, cosmetics, biomaterials etc.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-0169-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-981-15-0168-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-15-0169-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site